PdF:FJ1069 French Methodology 2 - Course Information
FJ1069 Basics of French Methodology 2Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
Taught in person.
- PhDr. Hana Kyloušková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Hana Kyloušková, Ph.D.
Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Barbora Hůrková
Supplier department: Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- FJ1069/01: Thu 23. 9. to Thu 16. 12. Thu 10:00–11:50 učebna 67, H. Kyloušková
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- FJ1049 Basics of French Methodology 1
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- French Language for Education (programme PdF, B-FJ3S) (3)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the subject is various teaching techniques, activities and teaching aids (songs, poems, rhymes, various types of exercises) suitable for the development of pupils' language competencies. First of all, the problems of individual chapters are described, which are then further developed in interactive seminars, where students can acquire and practice the presented skills.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course, student is able to describe teaching practices in the acquisition of language skills, independently prepare teaching materials, select the appropriate activity to develop different types of exercises, apply the knowledge and skills in practice.
- 1. Communicative activities - different types of exercises. 2. Teaching material in the language class. 3. Song in the language class. 4. Rhymes and short poems in the language class.
- Arnaud, M.-H., Jeannard, R., & Lamailloux, P. (1993). Fabriquer des exercices de français. Paris: Hachette.
- Beacco, J.-C. (2000). Les dimensions culturelles des enseignements des langues : des mots aux discours. Paris: Hachette.
- Bustardet, A. (2010). Pleins feux sur la chanson jeune public. Paris: Didier jeunesse.
- Cuq, J.-P. (2003). Cours de didactique du français langue étrangère et seconde. Grenoble: PUG.
- Cuq, J.-P. (2003). Dictionnaire didactique du français langue étrangère et seconde. Paris: CLE International.
- Pendanx, M. (1998). Les activités d’apprentissage. Paris: Hachette.
- Teaching methods
- Seminary, discussion, presentation.
- Assessment methods
- Presentation of seminar work in pairs.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Učitelství pro 1. st. ZŠ komb. 4 hod. konzultací.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/autumn2021/FJ1069