FaF:F1CD2_14 Diploma Thesis II - Course Information
F1CD2_14 Diploma Thesis IIFaculty of Pharmacy
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/4/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- MVDr. Renata Blechová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. PharmDr. Marek Frydrych, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
MVDr. Jana Hložková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PharmDr. Bc. Kateřina Horská, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Marta Chalupová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PharmDr. Tereza Kauerová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. Ing. René Kizek, DrSc., MBA (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Jarmila Klusáková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PharmDr. Peter Kollár, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PharmDr. Bc. Hana Kotolová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PharmDr. Mgr. Alžběta Kružicová (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Tomáš Parák, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PharmDr. Lenka Paráková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Eva Račanská, CSc. (seminar tutor)
MVDr. Peter Scheer, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. MVDr. Pavel Suchý, Ph.D.
Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology - Departments - Faculty of Pharmacy
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Pharmacy (programme FaF, M_FARM)
- Course objectives
- The subject aims to guide the students during the working out of their diploma thesis, to help them to search and analyse the relevant literature sources, to learn the scientific research methods of the chosen field, the principles of scientific and publication ethics, and the correct and effective presentation of the results of their own scientific work.
- Learning outcomes
- After attending the subject the student will be able to:
-search relevant professional literature sources and work out its results;
-apply the learned scientific research methods to obtain data;
-process and analyze the obtained data;
-work out a comprehensive professional text and adequately present the results of own work
- 1. Research and study of the recommended literature. 2. Defining the aims of the thesis. 3. Choosing the relevant working methods. 4. Testing the methods. 5. A pilot study. 6. Obtaining and processing the results. 7. Discussion of the results. 8. Conclusions and recommendations.
- recommended literature
- Norma ČSN ISO 690:2011: Bibliografické citace. info
- Relevantní odborná literatura podle zadání diplomové práce a doporučení vedoucího diplomové práce. info
- Webové stránky, citační generátory a manažery, např. http://www.citace.com, https://www.iso690.zcu.cz/, EndNote, Zotero. info
- GREENHALGH T. Jak pracovat s vědeckou publikací. Grada, Praha, 2003. ISBN 80-247-0310-6. info
- Teaching methods
- theoretical study, consultation, brainstorming, discussion, individual work
- Assessment methods
- The credits will be recorded by the thesis supervisor based on individual assessment of student´s work and fulfilment of partial tasks related to working out of the diploma thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/pharm/spring2021/F1CD2_14