FaF:FASP1_14 Pharmacogenomics - Special Sem - Course Information
FASP1_14 Pharmacogenomics - Special SeminarFaculty of Pharmacy
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PharmDr. Mgr. Alžběta Kružicová (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- PharmDr. Mgr. Alžběta Kružicová
Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology - Departments - Faculty of Pharmacy
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Pharmacy (programme FaF, Pharm)
- Course objectives
- The aim of this course is obtain the practical knowledge of the basic molecular-biological methods, which are used in pharmacogenomics and pharmacogenetics, for example isolation of DNA, PCR method, restriction fragmentation, electrophoresis on agarose, and others.
1. Isolation of genomic DNA
2. Charakterisation of DNA , determination of its concentration and purity with using spectrophotometry method
3. Electrophoresis of nucleic acid in agarose gel.
4. Detection of delta32 deletion in CCR5 receptor by PCR method
5. Detection of polymorphism 1007fs in gene NOD2/CARD15 by PCR REA method
6. Detection of three polymorphisms in gene TPMT by real time PCR method
7. Statistical analysis of chosen gene polymorphisms, consulatitons, delivery of the protocol
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
- Teacher's information
- For reasons of thematic continuity, only students who have successfully completed Pharmacogenomics are allowed to enroll in this subject.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/pharm/spring2020/FASP1_14