FF:AEB_45 Internship- Archaeology I. - Course Information
AEB_45 Inland Internship in an Institution- Archaeology I.Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Renáta Přichystalová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- prof. Mgr. Jiří Macháček, Ph.D.
Department of Archaeology and Museology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jitka Šibíčková
Supplier department: Department of Archaeology and Museology - Faculty of Arts
- The student must be in the Bachelor's degree level
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The course is focused on the archaeological practice of the students in the inland institutions they are working on various archaeological issues - archaeological prospection, field research, historic preservation, protection of cultural heritage, work in museum etc.
- 120 working hours in the real working running
- Student makes the practice during the semester or during the examination period
- Student plans out the term of his/her practice in accordance with the plan of his/her study and with the time schedule his/her supervisor
- Supervisor determines contents of the practice
- Supervisor is the staffer of the hosting institution where the practice is going on
- Practice is not paid
- Teaching methods
- Practice by the potential future employer
- Assessment methods
- Supervisor to judge the student's work - in writing
Students judge the level and importance of the practice - in writing
Rating is not anonymous
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.