FF:AEB_45 Internship- Archaeology I. - Course Information
AEB_45 Inland Internship in an Institution- Archaeology I.Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Renáta Přichystalová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- prof. Mgr. Jiří Macháček, Ph.D.
Department of Archaeology and Museology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jitka Šibíčková
Supplier department: Department of Archaeology and Museology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 4 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/4, only registered: 0/4, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/4
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the lecture is to acquaint students of Bachelor's degree studies in archeology about the archaeological institutions, where they can take part on a mandatory archaeological practice.
About the application in the field, about the working conditions and about the job description will directly speak the members of archaeological staff in these institutions.
The main objective is the participation of the student in the 3-week practice at selected institutions. The practice will focus on excavation, documentation, laboratory and inventorying work in the archaeological research.
- During the semester will be organized six discussion blocks among potential future employers and students.
- 3-week practice supervised professional archaeologist
- Literatura bude zadána na základě typu stáže v instituci.
- Teaching methods
- A lecture and a debate
- Assessment methods
- For a participation (a presence), work up a report on the practice
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/AEB_45