FF:AJ21120 Oral Practical English Exam - Course Information
AJ21120 Oral Practical English ExamFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Nicola Catherine Fořtová, B.A., M.A. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Linda Nepivodová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Jana Chamonikolasová, Ph.D.
Department of English and American Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Tomáš Hanzálek
Supplier department: Department of English and American Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 12 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The oral part of the examination is in Cambridge exams format - students are examined in pairs.
- The oral part of the examination is in Cambridge exams format - students are examined in pairs (30 minutes per pair). Part 1 (3 minutes) Interview Part 2 (5 minutes) Picture description - individual turns Part 3 (5 minutes) Collaborative task based on visual materials
- Assessment methods
- Oral examination
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.