FF:AJ32033 Journal Article II in Eng. Doc - Course Information
AJ32033 Journal Article II in English DoctoralFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Jana Chamonikolasová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Jan Chovanec, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Renata Kamenická, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Naděžda Kudrnáčová, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jana Pelclová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Ludmila Urbanová, CSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Jitka Vlčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Jana Chamonikolasová, Ph.D.
Department of English and American Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Tomáš Hanzálek
Supplier department: Department of English and American Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Knowledge of the principles of academic discourse. Capability of creating an academic text in English.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 15 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 1/15, only registered: 2/15
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 11 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The goal of the subject is acquiring practice in creating an academic text, and the presentation of research results in the form of an academic article in English.
- Learning outcomes
- Publicationo of an academic article in English.
- The student publishes an academic article in English written under the supervision of the supervisor.
- recommended literature
- The Oxford Handbook of Rhetorical Studies. Oxford University Press; 1 edition (October 18, 2017)
- CANAGARAJAH, A. Suresh. A geopolitics of academic writing. Pittsburgh: University of Pittsburgh Press, 2002. x, 332. ISBN 0822957949. info
- not specified
- FOWLER, H. Ramsey and Jane E. AARON. The Little, Brown handbook. Thirteenth edition. Boston: Pearson, 2016. 921 stran. ISBN 9781292099477. info
- Teaching methods
- Preparing a publication under the guidance of the supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- Awarding credits for the publicaton of an anarticle or for the confirmation of the acceptance of an article for publication from the publisher.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every other week.
General note: Tento kurz je určen pouze studentům doktorského studia! This course is designated for PhD students ONLY!.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/AJ32033