FF:AJ38520 Text Preparation - Course Information
AJ38520 Text PreparationFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 20 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Jana Chamonikolasová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Jan Chovanec, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Renata Kamenická, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Naděžda Kudrnáčová, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jana Pelclová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Kateřina Tomková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Ludmila Urbanová, CSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Jitka Vlčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Jana Chamonikolasová, Ph.D.
Department of English and American Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Tomáš Hanzálek
Supplier department: Department of English and American Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Experience in academic writing.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- English Linguistics (programme FF, D-FI4) (2)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the subject is to ascertain a gradual progress in the student’s research and in the process of writing the dissertation. It consists in a series of regular consultations. The subject is intended for students who have completed most of the subjects within the doctoral study programme and who need consultations with the supervisor in order to complete the doctoral dissertation.
- Learning outcomes
- The students incorporates the supervisor's suggestions into their research and dissertation.
- The subject represents a series of regular consultations.
- Dle tématu disertace.
- Teaching methods
- Consultations and writing the dissertation.
- Assessment methods
- The students are assessed on the basis of the progress they have made during the semester.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2020/AJ38520