FF:AR2A116 Seminar on the Master's Thesis - Course Information
AR2A116 Seminar on the Master's ThesisFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Přemysl Bar, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Stanislav Bárta, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Petr Elbel, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Lukáš Führer, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Dalibor Havel, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Dr. phil. Klára Hübnerová (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. David Kalhous, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Krejčík, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Helena Krmíčková, Dr. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Zbyněk Sviták, CSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Jiřina Štouračová (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petr Elbel, Ph.D.
Department of Auxiliary Historical Sciences and Archive Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Martina Maradová
Supplier department: Department of Auxiliary Historical Sciences and Archive Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of the seminar is to help students complete their thesis. The seminar consists of individual consultations with the supervisor according to the student's needs and with regard to the level and progress of the work. The thesis examines a particular area of an academic issue appropriate to the type of study.
- Learning outcomes
- The student must demonstrate the ability to carry out independent academic work, to master the relevant academic literature and to analyse the material under study.
- The subject is organized individually, the process of working on the thesis and participation in the consultations are classified as credited or not credited in the given semester.
- Literature is assigned on an individual basis based on the topic of the thesis.
- Literatura je předepsána individuálně podle tématu práce.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- The supervisor awards the course-unit credit for the semester on the basis of progress made with the thesis and student-supervisor consultations
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Zapisují imatrikulace 2016-JS2019.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2020/AR2A116