FF:AR2A119 Master of Arts Examination - Course Information
AR2A119 Master of Arts ExaminationFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. Type of Completion: SZK (final examination).
- Mgr. Stanislav Bárta, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Petr Elbel, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Dalibor Havel, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Krejčík, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Helena Krmíčková, Dr. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Zbyněk Sviták, CSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Jiřina Štouračová (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petr Elbel, Ph.D.
Department of Auxiliary Historical Sciences and Archive Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Martina Maradová
Supplier department: Department of Auxiliary Historical Sciences and Archive Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Podmínkou absolvování SZZk je splnění předepsaného počtu kreditů a přijetí písemné práce.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of the exam is to examine student's knowledge and skills gained in Master's Degree programme.
- Learning outcomes
- The final state examination is to demonstrate: A) the student's ability: to deal with an academic subject in a sophisticated manner to give substantiated arguments in a discussion to use their knowledge of the literature and other sources in a polemical, academic manner • B) student knowledge: factual basic and advanced methodologies in the discipline academic literature • C) student skills: to formulate a thesis and support it with arguments to provide an overview and clearly structured interpretations of the given issues Work critically with academic literature.
- The examination consists of the following sections: 1. The defence of the dissertation
- 2. A written exam on Modern Age palaeography
- 3. An oral exam covering Modern Age diplomatics and archive theory and practice.
- Teaching methods
- The defence of the dissertation; a written exam; an oral exam
- Assessment methods
- Examination in front of a committee
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
General note: Písemná část zkoušky: novověká paleografie. Ústní zkouška: novověká diplomatika a archivní teorie a praxe. Obhajoba diplomové práce.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Zapisují imatrikulace 2016-JS2019.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2020/AR2A119