FF:ASH15 Listening seminar IV. - Course Information
ASH15 Listening seminar IV.Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Lukáš Pavlica (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Jana Perutková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Michaela Ratolístková (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Jana Perutková, Ph.D.
Academy of Ancient Music - Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Michaela Ratolístková
Supplier department: Academy of Ancient Music - Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
- Online course only, e-learning.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Theory and performing Practice of Ancient Music (programme FF, B-SH_)
- Course objectives
- Listening of music of classicsm period.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course, students will be able to: - indentificate the form, style of given samples of music - discuss the interpretation of given samples of music
- Opera, instrumentální hudba, stylish tendencies of first half of 18th century.
- nahrávky CD
- Teaching methods
- Listening the music, e-learning support.
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 8 hodin konzultací.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2020/ASH15