FF:ASH_AK Absolutorium concert - Course Information
ASH_AK Absolutorium concertFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- MgA. Lenka Cafourková, DiS. (lecturer)
MgA. Monika Knoblochová (lecturer)
Mgr. Eleonora Machová (lecturer)
Mgr. Libor Mašek (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Vladimír Richter (lecturer)
Mgr. Irena Troupová (lecturer)
Mgr. Michaela Ratolístková (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Vladimír Richter
Academy of Ancient Music - Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Michaela Ratolístková
Supplier department: Academy of Ancient Music - Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisite: completion of 6 terms of instrument/singing and 6 terms of Saturday´s practicals lessons.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The main objectives of the course are the following: The ability of public performance taking advantage of knowledge getting during the whole study. Apropriate selection and setting up the repertoire.
- Learning outcomes
- Student is able to apply theoretical knowledge of early music interpretation.
- Public performance, minimum duration 20 minutes.
- Literatura není zadávána, studenti si ji volí individuálně.
- Teaching methods
- Theoretical preparation, practical training, self-study.
- Assessment methods
- Public concert. Terms are usually not given within the IS, they are consulted during the interpretation seminar with lectors.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/ASH_AK