FF:ASH_AK Absolutorium concert - Course Information
ASH_AK Absolutorium concertFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- MgA. Lenka Cafourková, DiS. (seminar tutor)
MgA. Monika Knoblochová (seminar tutor)
Jan Krejča (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Eleonora Machová (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Libor Mašek (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Vladimír Richter (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Irena Troupová (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Michaela Ratolístková (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Vladimír Richter
Academy of Ancient Music - Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Michaela Ratolístková
Supplier department: Academy of Ancient Music - Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisite: completion of 6 terms of instrument/singing and 6 terms of Saturday´s practicals lessons.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Theory and Practice of Ancient Music (programme FF, B-OT) (2)
- Course objectives
- The main objectives of the course are the following: The ability of public performance taking advantage of knowledge getting during the whole study. Apropriate selection and setting up the repertoire.
- Learning outcomes
- Student is able to apply theoretical knowledge of early music interpretation.
- Public performance, minimum duration 20 minutes.
- Literatura není zadávána, studenti si ji volí individuálně.
- Teaching methods
- Theoretical preparation, practical training, self-study.
- Assessment methods
- Public concert. Terms are usually not given within the IS, they are consulted during the interpretation seminar with lectors.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.