FF:ASH_BZk Bachalor degree exam - Course Information
ASH_BZk Bachalor degree examFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: SZK (final examination).
- Mgr. Vladimír Maňas, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jana Perutková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Vladimír Richter (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Miloš Štědroň, CSc. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Stanislav Tesař (seminar tutor)
- doc. PhDr. Jana Perutková, Ph.D.
Academy of Ancient Music - Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Michaela Ratolístková
Supplier department: Academy of Ancient Music - Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
- The completion of all study duties according to study programme allows students to execute this exam.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Theory and Practice of Ancient Music (programme FF, B-OT)
- Course objectives
- Students are manifesting orientation within the specialization counseling their diploma thesis. The exam consist of these parts: 1. performance practice of early music, 2. history of music, 3. concert (20 minutes).
- Learning outcomes
- no syllabus
- Literatura není zadávána, studenti si ji volí individuálně.
- Teaching methods
- Individual preparation.
- Assessment methods
- Oral exam in front of the committee.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/ASH_BZk