FF:ASH_Z18 Harpsichord - Course Information
ASH_Z18 HarpsichordFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- MgA. Monika Knoblochová (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Michaela Ratolístková (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Jana Perutková, Ph.D.
Academy of Ancient Music - Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Michaela Ratolístková
Supplier department: Academy of Ancient Music - Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- SEMESTR ( 1 ) || SEMESTR ( 2 ) || SEMESTR ( 3 ) || SEMESTR ( 4 ) || SEMESTR ( 5 ) || SEMESTR ( 6 )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Theory and performing Practice of Ancient Music (programme FF, B-SH_)
- Course objectives
- The main objectives of the course are the following: achievement of technical and interpretational prerequisites for performance practice of early music.
- Learning outcomes
- Student is able to apply principes of intepretation practice of cembalo.
- 1. Basic excercise, 2. Advanced technical exercise, application on simle compositions (J. S. Bach, F. Couperin). 3. Tone creation, arpeggia, italian styl: G. Frescobaldi, D. Scarlatti, J. J. Froberger. 4. French style - L. Couperin, F. Couperin, J. H. d Anglebert, J. Ph. Rameau 5. Basics of intonatio. Compositions of J. S. Bacha, 6. Late baroque and classicims compositions C. Ph. E. Bach, W. Fr. Bach, J. Haydn - sonáta). Graduation concert preparation.
- Literaturu ke studiu zadává lektor v individuálních lekcích.
- Teaching methods
- Individual lections and workshops.
- Assessment methods
- Final mark depends on whole term outcome.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: 5/10 workshopů za semestr.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 5 individuálních konzultací po 90 min. nebo 10 individuálních konzultací po 45 min.