FF:ASH_Z28 Harpsichord - perf. practice - Course Information
ASH_Z28 Harpsichord - performing practiceFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- MgA. Monika Knoblochová (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Michaela Ratolístková (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Jana Perutková, Ph.D.
Academy of Ancient Music - Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Michaela Ratolístková
Supplier department: Academy of Ancient Music - Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Theory and performing Practice of Ancient Music (programme FF, B-SH_)
- Course objectives
- Supplement of individual lessons in form of lecture relating to basic subjects of early music interpretation.
- Learning outcomes
- Students are able to orientate themselves in basic subjects of early music interpretation.
- Subjects are different in each term (semester) according to tutor: articulation, pronunciation, diminution, ornamentation, etc., history of literature and repertoir etc.
- Literaturu zadává přednášející dle jednotlivých probíraných tématických okruhů.
- Teaching methods
- Lecture and workshop
- Assessment methods
- Credit conditioned by active participation.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: výuka probíhá v rámci individuálních lekcí s lektorem.