FF:BA207E Estonian drills D3 - Course Information
BA207E Estonian language: drill and practice D3Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Aino Saavaste (lecturer)
Mgr. Petra Hebedová, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mag. Vaidas Šeferis, Dr. phil.
Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Petra Hebedová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
- Mon 8:00–9:40 Zahraniční oddělení
- NOW ( BA203E Estonian 3 )
Students should simultaneously attend the course BA203E.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course is a complement to the course BA203E of practical Estonian. It focuses on conversation, listening and vocabulary exercises.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of this course student should be able to use correctly most grammatical categories in written and spoken interaction. S/he is also able to use newly acquired vocabulary.
- grammar exercises
- conversation on simple topics
- building of vocabulary
- Tomingas, Silva: Saame tuttavaks! Estonian fot Beginners. Tea: Tallinn, 2009.
- Pesti, Mall – Ahi, Helve 2001: E nagu Eesti. Eesti keele õpik algajaile. Tallinn: Tea.
- Teaching methods
- class work, drills, homework, partisipation in the classes is mandatory
- Assessment methods
- participation in classes, examination
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught once in two years.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/BA207E