BA300 Bachelor's State ExamFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: SZK (final examination).
- Halina Beresnevičiúte Nosalova, Ph.D., M.A. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Bohumil Fořt, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Petra Hebedová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Michal Kovář, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mag. Vaidas Šeferis, Dr. phil. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Bohumil Fořt, Ph.D.
Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Petra Hebedová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
- To attend the state exam the student should complete the full program of Baltic studies and possess official confirmation of the completion from the Department of Studies of the Faculty of Arts.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Final exam, the legal condition to obtain the Bc. degree in Baltic studies.
- Learning outcomes
- After successfully passing the state exam the student is awarded the title of bachelor of the Baltic studies.
- Defence of the Bc-thesis and oral exams in front of the Board of the Baltic Studies.
- Literatura pro diplomový seminář je předepsána individuálně podle tématu práce.
- Literature for the diploma thesis is assigned on an individual basis based on the topic of the thesis
- Teaching methods
- State exam.
- Assessment methods
- Oral exam defined by the rules of the Faculty of Arts and MU.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.