FF:BA304E Estonian (B6) - Course Information
BA304E Estonian. Practical language course B6Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/4/0. 4 credit(s). Recommended Type of Completion: zk (examination). Other types of completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Aino Saavaste (lecturer)
Mgr. Petra Hebedová, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Bohumil Fořt, Ph.D.
Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Petra Hebedová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
- Wed 8:00–9:40 G11, Fri 10:00–11:40 D32
- BA303E Estonian (B5)
Credit of BA303fF needed. In other cases the registration possible after approbation by teacher only.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 12 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- At the end of this course student understands Estonian grammar without problems. Student is able to recognise style variants. Student is able to use Estonian in spoken and written interaction.
- grammatical and vocabulary exercises
- readings and text interpretation
- written essays
- recommended literature
- HEBEDOVÁ, Petra. Stručná gramatika estonštiny (Concise Grammar of Estonian). 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2013. 103 pp. ISBN 978-80-210-6430-0. Digitální knihovna FF MU info
- not specified
- Lutkat, Florence-Silvia – Hasselblatt, Cornelius 1993: Estnisch Intensiv. Das Lehrbuch der estnischen Sprache. Hamburg: Bibliotheca Baltica.
- Pesti, Mall – Ahi, Helve 2001: E nagu Eesti. Eesti keele õpik algajaile. Tallinn: Tea.
- Tomingas, Silva 2009: Saame tuttavaks. Tallinna: TEA Kirjastus.
- Kitsnik, Mare – Kingisepp, Leelo 2006: Najlaga pooleks. Tallinn.
- Teaching methods
- class (4 hours per week), homework, written essays
- Assessment methods
- written test and oral examination
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught once in two years.
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been innovated under the project "Faculty of Arts as Centre of Excellence in Education: Complex Innovation of Study Programmes and Fields at FF MU with Regard to the Requirements of the Knowledge Economy“ – Reg. No. CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0228, which is cofinanced by the European Social Fond and the national budget of the Czech Republic.
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2019/BA304E