FF:BA320 Bachelor’s Thesis - Course Information
BA320 Bachelor’s ThesisFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mag. Vaidas Šeferis, Dr. phil. (lecturer)
Halina Beresnevičiúte Nosalova, Ph.D., M.A. (lecturer)
Mgr. Michal Kovář, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Petra Hebedová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mag. Vaidas Šeferis, Dr. phil.
Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
- This course is intended to run in the last semester of bachelor Baltic studies.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The goal of this course is to deliver the final verion of the bachelor thesis.
- Learning outcomes
- The final version of the bachelor thesis.
- Submission of the completed diploma thesis in accordance with University, Faculty and Departmental rules and regulations.
- Literature for the diploma thesis is assigned on an individual basis based on the topic of the thesis
- Literatura pro diplomový seminář je předepsána individuálně podle tématu práce.
- Teaching methods
- Individual work under supervision of the teacher.
- Assessment methods
- The advisor awards the course-unit credit for the semester on the basis of the submitted thesis meeting formal requirements. The thesis will be graded on the basis of the defence and the evaluation reports of the advisor and a second reader.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.