FF:BA430E Estonian for advanced - Course Information
BA430E Estonian conversation for advancedFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/4/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Aino Saavaste (lecturer)
Mgr. Petra Hebedová, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Bohumil Fořt, Ph.D.
Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Petra Hebedová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
- Mon 10:00–11:40 D32, Tue 8:00–9:40 G11
- BA304E Estonian (B6)
Credit of BA303E needed. In other cases the registration possible after approbation by teacher only.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- At the end of this course student understands Estonian grammar including marginal grammatical phenomenons. Student is able to recognise style variation. Student is able to use Estonian in spoken and written interaction.
- grammatical and vocabulary exercises
- readings and text interpretation
- written essays
- Kitsnik, Mare – Kingisepp, Leelo 2006: Najlaga pooleks. Tallinn.
- Tomingas, Silva 2009: Saame tuttavaks. Tallinna: TEA Kirjastus.
- Lutkat, Florence-Silvia – Hasselblatt, Cornelius 1993: Estnisch Intensiv. Das Lehrbuch der estnischen Sprache. Hamburg: Bibliotheca Baltica.
- PESTI, Mall and Helve AHI. T nagu Tallinn : Eesti keele õpik kesktasemele. Tallinn: TEA, 2008. 287 s. ISBN 9789985715536. info
- Teaching methods
- class, homework, written essays
- Assessment methods
- written test and oral examination
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught once in two years.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/BA430E