FF:BA452 Master's Minor Thesis - Course Information
BA452 Master's Minor ThesisFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Halina Beresnevičiúte Nosalova, Ph.D., M.A. (lecturer)
Mgr. Petra Hebedová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jan-Marek Šík (lecturer)
doc. Mag. Vaidas Šeferis, Dr. phil. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Bohumil Fořt, Ph.D.
Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. Mag. Vaidas Šeferis, Dr. phil.
Supplier department: Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Course objectives
- Accepting of MA Minor thesis is necessary condition for MA exam.
- Theme of MA Minor thesis is based on actual offer of Department, which is often changed.
- Doporučená literatura se mění podle témat prací.
- Teaching methods
- redaction of the MA thesis minor
- Assessment methods
- The MA Minor thesis must be accepted by the tutor.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: konzultace.