FF:BA_E1 Estonian 1 - Course Information
BA_E1 Estonian 1Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/4/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Aino Saavaste (lecturer)
Mgr. Petra Hebedová, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petra Hebedová, Ph.D.
Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
- Mon 16:00–17:40 G11, Wed 8:00–9:40 G11
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 16 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course is a language class of Estonian for beginners. In the course students learn to use Estonian in basic situations. A basic insight into Estonian grammar is presented.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of this course student should be able to use Estonian in basic conversation. Student should have some understanding of Estonian grammar, understand written texts of appropriate difficulty and be able to use an expected load of vocabulary.
- greetings and useful phrases
- conjugation of estonian verbs
- local cases
- grammatical cases
- grammar and vocabulary exercisess
- recommended literature
- HEBEDOVÁ, Petra. Stručná gramatika estonštiny (Concise Grammar of Estonian). 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2013. 103 pp. ISBN 978-80-210-6430-0. Digitální knihovna FF MU info
- not specified
- Pesti, Mall – Ahi, Helve 2001: E nagu Eesti. Eesti keele õpik algajaile. Tallinn: Tea.
- Lutkat, Florence-Silvia – Hasselblatt, Cornelius 1993: Estnisch Intensiv. Das Lehrbuch der estnischen Sprache. Hamburg: Bibliotheca Baltica.
- TOMINGAS, Silva. Saame tuttavaks! : Estonian for beginners. Edited by Kullo Vende. 1st ed. Tallinn: TEA, 2009. 344 s. ISBN 9789985719084. info
- Teaching methods
- class, homework
- Assessment methods
- participation in classes, written examination
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught once in two years.
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been innovated under the project "Faculty of Arts as Centre of Excellence in Education: Complex Innovation of Study Programmes and Fields at FF MU with Regard to the Requirements of the Knowledge Economy“ – Reg. No. CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0228, which is cofinanced by the European Social Fond and the national budget of the Czech Republic.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2020/BA_E1