FF:BA_E1_dril Estonian 1 - drill - Course Information
BA_E1_dril Estonian 1 - drillFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Aino Saavaste (lecturer)
Mgr. Petra Hebedová, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petra Hebedová, Ph.D.
Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Petra Hebedová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
- Thu 10:00–11:40 G11
- NOW ( BA_E1 Estonian 1 )
It is recquired to take the course BA_E1 in the same semester.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 13 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course is a complement to the course BA_E1 of practical Estonian. It focuses on pronunciation, grammar and vocabulary exercises.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of this course students should be able to pronounce Estonian correctly and read a text unknown to him/her. Students also should be able to react to simple questions and be able to write short texts.
- grammar exercises
- conversation on simple topics
- building of vocabulary
- recommended literature
- HEBEDOVÁ, Petra. Stručná gramatika estonštiny (Concise Grammar of Estonian). 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2013. 103 pp. ISBN 978-80-210-6430-0. Digitální knihovna FF MU info
- not specified
- Pesti, Mall – Ahi, Helve 2001: E nagu Eesti. Eesti keele õpik algajaile. Tallinn: Tea.
- TOMINGAS, Silva. Saame tuttavaks! : Estonian for beginners. Edited by Kullo Vende. 1st ed. Tallinn: TEA, 2009. 344 s. ISBN 9789985719084. info
- Teaching methods
- class work, drills, homework, partisipation in the classes is mandatory
- Assessment methods
- participation in classes, exam
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught once in two years.
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been innovated under the project "Faculty of Arts as Centre of Excellence in Education: Complex Innovation of Study Programmes and Fields at FF MU with Regard to the Requirements of the Knowledge Economy“ – Reg. No. CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0228, which is cofinanced by the European Social Fond and the national budget of the Czech Republic.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2020/BA_E1_dril