FF:BA_E2 Estonian 2 - Course Information
BA_E2 Estonian 2Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/4/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Aino Saavaste (lecturer)
Mgr. Petra Hebedová, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petra Hebedová, Ph.D.
Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Petra Hebedová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
- BA_E1 Estonian 1
Credit of BA_E1 needed.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 12 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course is the second part of a four-semester cycle. In the course students should improve their knowledge of Estonian.It is possible to continue in a follow-up course.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of this course student is able to converse in Estonian on everyday topics, understand text of respective complexity, successfuly link the newly acquired grammatical issues with older ones and use vocabulary related to topics covered during the semester.
- verbal morphology
- past times
- verbal moods
- use of cases
- grammar exercises
- recommended literature
- HEBEDOVÁ, Petra. Stručná gramatika estonštiny (Concise Grammar of Estonian). 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2013. 103 pp. ISBN 978-80-210-6430-0. Digitální knihovna FF MU info
- not specified
- Pesti, Mall – Ahi, Helve 2001: E nagu Eesti. Eesti keele õpik algajaile. Tallinn: Tea.
- Lutkat, Florence-Silvia – Hasselblatt, Cornelius 1993: Estnisch Intensiv. Das Lehrbuch der estnischen Sprache. Hamburg: Bibliotheca Baltica.
- Učební texty dodává vyučující
- TOMINGAS, Silva. Saame tuttavaks! : Estonian for beginners. Edited by Kullo Vende. 1st ed. Tallinn: TEA, 2009. 344 s. ISBN 9789985719084. info
- Teaching methods
- class, homeworks
- Assessment methods
- participation in classes, written examination
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- The course is taught once in two years.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2021/BA_E2