FF:BA_E5 Estonian 5 - Course Information
BA_E5 Estonian 5Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/4/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Aino Saavaste (lecturer)
Mgr. Petra Hebedová, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petra Hebedová, Ph.D.
Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Petra Hebedová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
- Mon 8:00–9:40 G11, Thu 8:00–9:40 G11
- Credit of BA_E4 needed.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- This is the 5th part of the main Estonian-course.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of this course students should be able to use new grammar phenomenons acquired in this semester and use the knowledge in spoken and written interaction. By the means of acquiring new vocabulary and grammar they can write texta or sconverse on related topics. Students are able to understand written text and interpret it. They recognise also style variations
- grammar exercises (impersonal, infinitives)
- written homework
- recommended literature
- HEBEDOVÁ, Petra. Stručná gramatika estonštiny (Concise Grammar of Estonian). 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2013. 103 pp. ISBN 978-80-210-6430-0. Digitální knihovna FF MU info
- not specified
- Kitsnik, Mare – Kingisepp, Leelo 2006: Najlaga pooleks. Tallinn.
- Lutkat, Florence-Silvia – Hasselblatt, Cornelius 1993: Estnisch Intensiv. Das Lehrbuch der estnischen Sprache. Hamburg: Bibliotheca Baltica.
- Pesti, Mall – Ahi, Helve 2001: E nagu Eesti. Eesti keele õpik algajaile. Tallinn: Tea.
- Tomingas, Silva 2009: Saame tuttavaks. Tallinna: TEA Kirjastus.
- Teaching methods
- class (4 hours per week), homework, essays
- Assessment methods
- final written text and oral exam
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught once in two years.
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been innovated under the project "Faculty of Arts as Centre of Excellence in Education: Complex Innovation of Study Programmes and Fields at FF MU with Regard to the Requirements of the Knowledge Economy“ – Reg. No. CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0228, which is cofinanced by the European Social Fond and the national budget of the Czech Republic.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2020/BA_E5