FF:CJQ038 Bachelor's Thesis - Course Information
CJQ038 Bachelor's ThesisFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Hana Bočková, Dr. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Jaroslav Fiala, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Zbyněk Fišer, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Zdeňka Hladká, Dr. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Petr Karlík, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Pavel Kosek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Marie Krčmová, CSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Michal Křístek, M.Phil., Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Luisa Nováková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Klára Osolsobě, Dr. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Jana Pleskalová, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Michaela Soleiman pour Hashemi, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Milan Suchomel, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Vlastimil Válek, CSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Jarmila Vojtová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Markéta Ziková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Jana Pleskalová, CSc.
Department of Czech Language - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Zuzana Muchová
Supplier department: Department of Czech Language - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- CJQ006 Comprehensive Exam
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Czech Language for Foreigners (programme FF, B-FI)
- Course objectives
- Submission of the completed diploma thesis in accordance with University, Faculty and Departmental rules and regulations. B.A. thesis solves a particular problem regarding to the field of study. Students must demonstrate their ability to work independently in keeping with academic standards, a knowledge and understanding of the relevant scholarly literature and the ability to analyse the particular material.
- The thesis focussed on the topic in one of the given areas shall be submitted in Czech.
- Literatura je zadána po dohodě s vedoucím práce.
- Teaching methods
- This timetable for consultations is arranged on an individual basis.
- Assessment methods
- The output of the course is a B.A. thesis. The acceptance of the master's thesis is confirmed by the thesis supervisor in the information system.
- Language of instruction
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2020/CJQ038