FF:CJQM10 Czech for for.-intermed.III-co - Course Information
CJQM10 Czech for Foreigners - intermediate III - conversationFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/3. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- PhDr. Lea Vyskočilová (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Eva Rusínová
Division of Czech for Foreigners - Department of Czech Language - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Zuzana Muchová
Supplier department: Division of Czech for Foreigners - Department of Czech Language - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Multidisciplinary studies (programme CST, KOS)
- Assessment methods
- Final written test. Besides the test, the following rules must be observed: 1/ In order to successfully finish the course, student's participation in the course must be at least 75 %. If student's participation drops below 75 %, he will not be allowed to write the final test. 2/ The students fullfils all tasks given by the teacher (homeworks, presentations etc.) Unpreparedness is judged as absence. 3/ Students must not switch study groups, unless the Head of Department of Czech for Foreigners explicitly approved it.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Students enroll in this course via an application form at the Department of Czech for Foreigners (not via the IS). Do kurzu se studenti přihlašují formou přihlášek v Kabinetu češtiny pro cizince (nikoli přes IS).