FF:CJQZ02 Czech for foreigners-begin.I-C - Course Information
CJQZ02 Czech for Foreigners - beginners I - conversationFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Gorana Kameníková (lecturer)
Mgr. Grazyna Marta Lachmanová (lecturer)
Mgr. Melita Lukšija (lecturer)
Milan Mladenović (lecturer)
Mgr. Zuzana Muchová (lecturer)
Mgr. Nada Petrović (lecturer)
Mgr. Milan Polovina (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Eva Rusínová
Division of Czech for Foreigners - Department of Czech Language - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Zuzana Muchová
Supplier department: Division of Czech for Foreigners - Department of Czech Language - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Multidisciplinary studies (programme CST, KOS)
- Course objectives
- Students are able to use the basic Czech vocabulary and some social phrases - the introduction and expressing information about themselves and their family; common situation in a shop or in a restaurant. Next parts are focused on practising Czech pronunciations (special exercises) or by reading easy Czech texts.
- - the basic Czech vocabulary and social phrases - the introduction - the family - the shopping - the restaurant - practising of Czech pronunciation
- Rešková, Ivana. Communicative Czech (Elementary Czech) Workbook. Praha Univerzita Karlova, nakladatelství Karolinum, 1999. 111 s. : i. ISBN 382-145-99
- Communicative Czech (Elementary Czech). Edited by Ivana Bednářová - Magdalena Pintarová. [1. vyd.]. Praha: Ústav jazykové a odborné přípravy Univerzity Karlovy, 1977. 262 s. ISBN 80-901947-2-9. info
- Teaching methods
- Teacher-led conversations and work in groups, additional vocabulary exercises, textual interpretation (reading and listening).
- Assessment methods
- Final written test. Besides the test, the following rules must be observed: 1/ In order to successfully finish the course, student's participation in the course must be at least 75 %. If student's participation drops below 75 %, he will not be allowed to write the final test. 2/ The students fullfils all tasks given by the teacher (homeworks, presentations etc.) Unpreparedness is judged as absence. 3/ Students must not switch study groups, unless the Head of Department of Czech for Foreigners explicitly approved it.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Students enroll in this course via an application form at the Department of Czech for Foreigners (not via the IS). Do kurzu se studenti přihlašují formou přihlášek v Kabinetu češtiny pro cizince (nikoli přes IS).