FF:CJX008 Bachelor's Minor Thesis - Course Information
CJX008 Bachelor's Minor ThesisFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Michaela Boháčová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Pavel Caha, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Zdeňka Hladká, Dr. (lecturer)
Mgr. Dana Hlaváčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Ilona Janyšková, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Petr Karlík, CSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Helena Karlíková, CSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Stanislava Kloferová, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Pavel Kosek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Marie Krčmová, CSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Michal Křístek, M.Phil., Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Klára Osolsobě, Dr. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Jana Pleskalová, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Lucie Rychnovská, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Zdeňka Šrámková (lecturer)
PhDr. Jarmila Vojtová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Markéta Ziková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Zdeňka Hladká, Dr.
Department of Czech Language - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jaroslava Vybíralová
Supplier department: Department of Czech Language - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Submission of the completed B.A. minor thesis (written by students of B.A. degree programme, full-time study mode, double-subject, non-diploma). Minor thesis are not defended. Students must demonstrate their ability to work independently in keeping with academic standards, a knowledge and understanding of the relevant scholarly literature and the ability to analyse the particular material.
- The thesis focused on the topic in one of the given areas shall be submitted in Czech in the extent of 27,000 characters by April 30th (applies to those taking the Bachelor´s State Exam in June) or by June 30th (taking the Bachelor´s State Exam in September) or by November 30th (applies to those taking the Bachelor´s State Exam in January-February).
- Literatura je zadána po dohodě s vedoucím práce.
- Teaching methods
- This timetable for consultations is arranged on an individual basis.
- Assessment methods
- The credit will be given for a thesis accepted by the supervisor.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
General note: Získání příslušného počtu kreditů je podmíněno: a) absolvováním semináře k oborové práci, b) odevzdáním oborové práce vedoucímu.