FF:CJX018 A Thesis Seminar - Course Information
CJX018 A Thesis SeminarFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Miroslav Balaštík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jitka Bednářová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Hana Bočková, Dr. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Petr Bubeníček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Zbyněk Fišer, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Luisa Nováková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Michaela Soleiman pour Hashemi, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Milan Suchomel, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jan Tlustý, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Zuzana Urválková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Vlastimil Válek, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Zbyněk Fišer, Ph.D.
Department of Czech Literature - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Eva Zachová
Supplier department: Department of Czech Literature - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The seminar has the form of regular individual tutorials which are intended to help students to complete successfully their thesis.
- Czech literature: The syllabus of the course will be a result of the consultation between the leader of the work and the student.
- Konkrétní literatura bude zadána po dohodě s vedoucím práce, v závislosti na zpracovávaném tématu.
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultings.
- Assessment methods
- Credit - for further details, see the Czech version. Unless the supervisor for serious reasons decides otherwise, the norm is 55,000 characters (see IS – section Dokumenty /Documents/).
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
General note: Student absolvuje seminář u vedoucího oborové práce.