FF:CLDS_a01 Doctoral Theses - Course Information
CLDS_a01 Doctoral ThesesFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 25 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Zbyněk Fišer, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Michaela Soleiman pour Hashemi, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Michaela Soleiman pour Hashemi, CSc.
Department of Czech Literature - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Eva Zachová
Supplier department: Department of Czech Literature - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Dissertation work is the main outcome of PhD studies. It is elaborated according to the requirements of Study and Examination Regulations of Masaryk University which can be specified (according to current needs) by the Departmental Committee. The subject CLDS20 is completed by submitting the dissertation work.
- Learning outcomes
- After finishing of the course student will be able:
- to create scholarly work;
- to defend scholarly work;
- to orientate himself in the new problems of the literary studies;
- to use his knowledge of the doctoral studies for the purpose of the praxis.
- Basic topics according to the topic of a dissertation thesis.
- required literature
- Doporučená literatura dle domluvy se školitelem.
- recommended literature
- ŠANDEROVÁ, Jadwiga and Alena MILTOVÁ. Jak číst a psát odborný text ve společenských vědách : několik zásad pro začátečníky. Vydání první. Praha: Sociologické nakladatelství, 2005. 209 stran. ISBN 9788086429403. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- The credit will be awarded after the submission of the dissertation.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: blok.