FF:CLDS_a32 Interdisciplinarity - Course Information
CLDS_a32 Interdisciplinarity in Bohemistic studiesFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 15 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Zbyněk Fišer, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Miroslav Balaštík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Hana Bočková, Dr. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Petr Bubeníček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Tereza Dědinová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Zuzana Fonioková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Miroslav Kotásek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Luisa Nováková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Michaela Soleiman pour Hashemi, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jan Tlustý, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Zuzana Urválková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Michaela Soleiman pour Hashemi, CSc.
Department of Czech Literature and Library Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Eva Zachová
Supplier department: Department of Czech Literature and Library Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The course aim is to broaden the PhD student's research focus by including interdisciplinary and foreign impulses, to help the student find and consult external experts (Czech or foreign) specialized in research areas that are relevant to the student's PhD project, as well as to introduce the student to working with specialised literature that outreaches the traditional frame of Czech Studies.
- Learning outcomes
- After the completion of the course, the student shall be able:
- ro reflect upon their dissertation project in an interdisciplinary context;
- to broaden their academic reflection upon the chosen topic by including relevant literature in foreign languages;
- to constructively enrich the methodology of literary theory with impulses from other academic fields;
- to revise existing strategies, taking the inspiration from methodologies of other fields;
- to decide on the potential benefits of the interdisciplinary approach for the chosen dissertation topic;
- to apply the knowledge of domestic and foreign scholars to the chosen dissertation topic.
- Individual work according to the particular dissertation project. The activities in the course of the semester shall include initiating contacts with chosen experts, research and reflection upon relevant literature, application of the newly acquired knowledge in the concept of the dissertation project, as well as integration of the new inspirational strategies of other academic fields into the student's research in literary theory.
- Dle zaměření disertačního projektu.
- Teaching methods
- Consultations, independent study.
- Assessment methods
- Credits shall be granted by the supervisor based on the summary of the results of PhD student's work in the course.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: Výuka probíhá formou individuálních konzultací se školitelem, zahraničními a tuzemskými odborníky.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: blok.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/CLDS_a32