FF:CLDS_a38 Verification in practice - Course Information
CLDS_a38 Verification of research findings in practiceFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Miroslav Balaštík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Hana Bočková, Dr. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Petr Bubeníček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Tereza Dědinová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Zbyněk Fišer, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Zuzana Fonioková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Miroslav Kotásek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Luisa Nováková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Michaela Soleiman pour Hashemi, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jan Tlustý, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Zuzana Urválková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Michaela Soleiman pour Hashemi, CSc.
Department of Czech Literature and Library Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Eva Zachová
Supplier department: Department of Czech Literature and Library Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The main objective of the course is application of the impulses and the specific conclusions and results of the PhD student's research outside the academic institutions, for instance in the form of public lectures or courses, in libraries and local museums, in galleries, on secondary schools etc., or in the form of specialized questionnaires designed for a chosen sample of respondents. The student shall thus learn t present their research in practice, and have the opportunity of applying the audience's feedback to the concept and form of presentation of their dissertation project. At the same time, they shall test the approaches of the mediation and the popularization of science in the field of their own research focus.
- Learning outcomes
- After the completon of the course, the student shall be able:
- to adequately mediate the specialized knowledge to the lay public;
- to adapt the presentation of their research results to a target group of listeners;
- to work constructively with the feedback of a lay audience;
- to explain specialized terminology in a way that is understandable beyond the given field;
- to judge the relevance of the lay audience's feedback for their research project, and for the form of its presentation.
- Individual work according to the particular dissertation project.
- The activities in the course of the semester shall include cooperation with the chosen institution, preparing and presentation of the lecture (or workshop, seminar, questionnaire, etc.) that is designed for a specific audience, as well as evaluation of the realised public presentation.
- Dle zaměření dizertačního projektu.
- Teaching methods
- Independent study, consultation.
- Assessment methods
- Credits shall be awarded based on the realization of the student's cooperation with the chosen institution.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: blok.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/CLDS_a38