FF:DISBS10 Brno Theatre Space - Course Information
DISBS10 Brno Theatre SpaceFaculty of Arts
The course is not taught in Spring 2020
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/7. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Karolína Stehlíková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Karolína Stehlíková, Ph.D.
Department of Theatre Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Karolína Stehlíková, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Theatre Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- DVBP04 Theatre in History 2 || DVB007 First year complex exam || DVBZ001 First year complex exam || DSB008
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 8 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/8, only registered: 0/8
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The course is dealing with mapping of first contemporary (later also historical) Brno theatre spaces in similar way as it was done by the project Cinematic Brno (https://www.phil.muni.cz/filmovebrno/).
The entries of individual theatres will be precessed by the students in the form of wikipedia entries. Each student will develop a wikipedia entry concerning one or two particular theatre or persons.
Profiled seminar intended for second year students.
The seminar is held in Czech.
- Learning outcomes
At the end of the seminar student will be able to:
- both theoretically and practically grasp the basics of lexicography;
- process archival materials, internet sources and information mediated oraly;
- work with Czech Wikipedia;
- create adequate entry for it.
- Encyclopedia, encyclopedic entry - in theory
- Disscusion about read texts
- Meeting the professional lexicograph
- Working with Wikipedia - presentation
- Independent work on entries and their following editing
- Teaching methods
- discussion, excursion, independent work
- Assessment methods
- Publication of Wikipedia entry (min. 9000 characters). Pass-fail line is 70%.
- Language of instruction
- Teacher's information
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2020/DISBS10