FF:DKKP_PV_04 Local conference - Course Information
DKKP_PV_04 Presentation at a local conferenceFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Jozef Cseres, PhD. (lecturer)
PhDr. Martin Flašar, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Jana Horáková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Jakub Macek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Viktor Pantůček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. František Svoboda, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Jozef Cseres, PhD.
Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Jan Karafiát
Supplier department: Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Course objectives
- To prepare and to present a poster or oral presentation at a local academic conference.
- Learning outcomes
- Students will be able to:
- prepare a clear presentation of academic work;
- present their paper at conference;
- to communicate results of academic work within scientific community.
- - Formulation of the basic idea of the presentation
- - Abstract preparation
- - Preparation of the presentation (poster, power point presentation)
- - Oral or poster presentation at conference
- Gabriela Šimková: Jak prezentovat vědu na konferencích, 2015 https://www.slideshare.net/rs_knihovnaffmu/prezentan-dovednosti-na-konferenci
- Teaching methods
- - Theoretical preparation
- Assessment methods
- Evaluation will be based on a certificate of active participation at the conference.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.