FF:DKKP_PV_K6 Pedagogical practice 2 - Course Information
DKKP_PV_K6 Pedagogical practice 2Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Jozef Cseres, PhD. (lecturer)
PhDr. Martin Flašar, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Jana Horáková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Jakub Macek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Viktor Pantůček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. František Svoboda, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Martin Flašar, Ph.D.
Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Jan Karafiát
Supplier department: Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- DKKP_P_K13 Pedagogical practice 1
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Course objectives
- Students will get acquainted with work of a university teacher: Content of the lecture, study literature, interactive syllabus, tools for learning and verification of students' knowledge, tools for support of learning processes (Elportal), presentations (powerpoint etc.).
- Learning outcomes
- Students will be able to:
- design a semester course;
- write a syllabus;
- compile a list of compulsory and optional literature;
- design and create adequate tools for support of learning processes;
- teach or participate on teaching of the course.
- - How to create a semester course proposal?
- - What should the syllabus of course contain?
- - Tools for support of learning processes
- - Teaching Practice
- - Evaluation
- required literature
- Laurillard, D. Rethinking University Teaching. London: Routledge, 2002.
- Kember, D. - Ma, Rosa. Excellent University Teaching. Hong Kong: Chinese University Press, 2006.
- Hui, Ming-Fai - Grossman, David L. Improving Teacher Education Through Action Research. Routledge, 2008.
- Teaching methods
- Theoretical preparation, discussion, teaching, evaluation.
- Assessment methods
- Submission of the course syllabus proposal, creation of study supports, one-semester teaching practice.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.