FF:DKKP_P_09 Research stay abroad - Course Information
DKKP_P_09 Research stay abroadFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. (maximum: 20 credits). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Jozef Cseres, PhD. (lecturer)
PhDr. Martin Flašar, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Jana Horáková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Jakub Macek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Viktor Pantůček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. František Svoboda, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Jozef Cseres, PhD.
Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Jan Karafiát
Supplier department: Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Course objectives
- This course enables doctoral degree students to transfer credits gained during a study period abroad of at least one month long. The main objectives can be summarized as follows:
- to gain experience at foreign institutions of higher education;
- to establish contacts for future collaboration;
- to deepen knowledge within the specializations of students;
- to improve students' language skills.
- Learning outcomes
- Students will:
- gain experience at foreign institutions of higher education;
- get to know the educational systems of other countries;
- establish contacts for future collaboration;
- deepen their knowledge within their specializations;
- improve their language skills.
- Study and research internship at a foreign institution. The choice of the institution, the length of stay, and its content are agreed with the student's supervisor.
- Literatura dle zaměření konkrétní disertační práce a zahraniční instituce
- Teaching methods
- Teaching methods will vary, depending on the type of mobility programme and the offer of the host institution and may include lectures, seminars, guided personal study, and work on students' dissertation projects.
- Assessment methods
- The course is registered after the student's return from the study period abroad. It is necessary for the student to consult their supervisor about the learning agreement or courses taken abroad prior to their stay at a foreign university.
If the student requires the recognition of individual courses completed abroad, they should follow the instructions at this link: https://www.phil.muni.cz/o-nas/organizacni-struktura/219913-studijni-oddeleni/uznavani-predmetu-ze-zahranicnich-pobytu
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
Credit evaluation note: 20 kreditů za měsíční pobyt, 10 kreditů za měsíční pobyt.