FF:DKKP_P_K22 Creative industries 2 - Course Information
DKKP_P_K22 Theory of creative industriesFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Viktor Pantůček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. František Svoboda, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Viktor Pantůček, Ph.D.
Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Jan Karafiát
Supplier department: Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to deepen students' knowledge of the theory of creative industries with a focus on topics of specific dissertation projects and with an emphasis on new findings and new interpretations.
- Learning outcomes
- Students will be able to:
- demonstrate profound knowledge of the research field of their dissertation;
- describe new findings and innovative interpretations in the research field of creative industries.
- - Theory of creative industries
- - New findings in the field of theory of creative industries
- - Discussion of dissertation projects within contexts of research fields they are situated in
- recommended literature
- Candace Jones, Mark Lorenzen, and Jonathan Sapsed (eds.) The Oxford Handbook of Creative Industries.
- Jitka Kloudová a kol.: Kreativní ekonomika – Trendy, výzvy, příležitosti. Grada: 2010.
- Amit S. Mukherjee: Leading in the Digital World. How to Foster Creativity, Collaboration, and Inclusivity. MIT Press: 2020.
- Martin Cikánek, Eva Žáková, Eva Lehečková, Zora Jaurová, Pavel Bednář: Kreativní průmysly – příležitost pro novou ekonomiku II. Institut umění – Divadelní ústav: 2013.
- Peris-Ortiz, Marta, Cabrera-Flores, Mayer, Serrano-Santoyo, Arturo (Eds.) Cultural and Creative Industries A Path to Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Steffen P. Walz and Sebastian Deterding (eds.): The Gameful World. Approaches, Issues, Applications. MIT Press: 2015.
- Teaching methods
- Lectures, discussions, homework, presentations.
- Assessment methods
- - Attendance will constitute 50% of the overall assessment
- Submission of a written paper (20 pages), in which the theoretical part of dissertation is treated in the wider context of the present state of knowledge
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every other week.