FF:DKKP_TH_1 Defence of the project - Course Information
DKKP_TH_1 Defence of the dissertation projectFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. Mgr. Jozef Cseres, PhD. (lecturer)
PhDr. Martin Flašar, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Jana Horáková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Jakub Macek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Viktor Pantůček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. František Svoboda, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Jana Horáková, Ph.D.
Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Jan Karafiát
Supplier department: Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
- NOW ( DKKP_P_02 Doctoral thesis seminar 2 ) || NOW ( DKKP_P_K2 Doctoral thesis seminar 2 )
Completion of Doctoral Seminar 1 and 2.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Course objectives
- After defending the dissertation project, the student will be able to:
- prepare a research project;
- present and discuss it;
- work on the theoretical and empirical part of the dissertation.
- Learning outcomes
- The preparation and defence of the dissertation project, which will include:
- a description of the current state of research in this field;
- a theoretical definition of the problem;
- the methodological framework for its solution;
- the research objectives;
- a public defence of the project.
- Defence of the dissertation project before committee.
- Literatura dle zaměření konkrétní disertační práce
- Teaching methods
- - Consultation of the research project with the supervisor
- Presentation and defence of the project
- Assessment methods
- Public defence of the project before a committee.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.