FF:DKKP_TH_3 Defence of theses - Course Information
DKKP_TH_3 Defence of theses of the dissertation projectFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. Mgr. Jozef Cseres, PhD. (lecturer)
PhDr. Martin Flašar, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Jana Horáková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Jakub Macek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Viktor Pantůček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. František Svoboda, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Jana Horáková, Ph.D.
Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Jan Karafiát
Supplier department: Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
- NOW ( DKKP_P_06 Doctoral thesis seminar 6 ) || NOW ( DKKP_P_K6 Doctoral thesis seminar 6 )
Completion of Doctoral Seminar 5 and 6.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Course objectives
- After defending the thesies of the dissertation project, the student will be able to:
- present and discuss the main research results;
- work on the theoretical and empirical part of the dissertation.
- Learning outcomes
- The preparation and defence of the thesis of the dissertation, which will include:
- a description of the current state of research in the field;
- a theoretical definition of the problem;
- the methodological framework for its solution;
- the research objectives;
- the hypotheses and partial research results;
- a public defence of the project.
- Defence of dissertation thesis before a committee.
- Literatura dle zaměření konkrétní disertační práce
- Teaching methods
- - Consultation of the research project with the supervisor
- Presentation and defence of the thesis
- Assessment methods
- Defence of the thesis of dissertation work before a committee.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.