FF:DSDOR Research Paper - Course Information
DSDOR Research PaperFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 20 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Marek Babic, PhD. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Jarmila Bednaříková, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Michal Habaj, PhD. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Lubor Kysučan, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. et Mgr. Markéta Melounová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Marek Meško, M.A., Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Martin Wihoda, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Jarmila Bednaříková, CSc.
Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jitka Erlebachová
Supplier department: Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Ancient History (programme FF, D-HI4) (2)
- Course objectives
- Doctoral students present a paper related to the topic of their doctoral thesis, or methods used for its elaboration. The topic, extent, and manner of the paper presentation are set according to the agreement between the supervisor and the doctoral student. The paper may be presented at conferences, symposia, specialized colloquia, or in a seminar for PhD students.
- On the basis of primary sources reading and/or study of secondary literature, students prepare text of the paper. They consult the topic and partial results with their supervisor. The paper must be presented in front of an expert audience, or within a seminar for PhD students.
- Literatura je předepsána individuálně podle tématu práce.
- Teaching methods
- The course is taught in form of individual sessions with the supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- In order to gain credits, students have to prepare and present their research paper.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2020/DSDOR