FF:DSDPS4 Research and Study IV - Course Information
DSDPS4 Research and Study IVFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Marek Babic, PhD. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jarmila Bednaříková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Michal Habaj, PhD. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Lubor Kysučan, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. et Mgr. Markéta Melounová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Marek Meško, M.A., Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Martin Wihoda, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Jarmila Bednaříková, CSc.
Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jitka Erlebachová
Supplier department: Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Ancient History (programme FF, D-HI4) (2)
- Course objectives
- Study of primary sources and secndary literature in the area of PhD students’ scholarly specialization. At regular meetings with the supervisor(the meetings take place as frequently as needed but minimally once each semester), PhD students regularly consult pieces of knowledge, current news, recent findings, and methodological approaches in their field of study, as well as the knowledge obtained during internships and traineeships abroad. The subject is recommended during the first three years of study.
- Study of primary sources and secondary literature in the area of PhD students’ scholarly specialization.
- Literatura je předepsána individuálně podle tématu práce.
- Literature is assigned on an individual basis based on the topic of the thesis.
- Teaching methods
- Self-study, consulting with the supervisor
- Assessment methods
- Credits are granted on the basis of regular tutorials with the supervisor on the knowledge related to the doctoral thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.