FF:DSDSP2 Special Lecture II - Course Information
DSDSP2 Special Lecture IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. Mgr. Marek Babic, PhD. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jarmila Bednaříková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Michal Habaj, PhD. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Lubor Kysučan, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. et Mgr. Markéta Melounová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Marek Meško, M.A., Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Martin Wihoda, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Jarmila Bednaříková, CSc.
Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jitka Erlebachová
Supplier department: Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Ancient History (programme FF, D-HI4) (2)
- Course objectives
- For subjects Special Lecture I–IV, doctoral students choose, according to the agreement with the tutor, a lecture or a seminar offered in the catalogue of subjects of the Faculty of Arts, Masaryk University, so that their knowledge in disciplines related to ancient history can be further deepened, in accordance with the requirements of the subject Colloquium II.
- Syllabus of the course is individual, in accordance with the subject matter of the chosen course.
- Literatura je předepsána individuálně podle náplně kurzu.
- Literature is assigned individually, depending on the subject matter of the course.
- Teaching methods
- In accordance with the chosen course.
- Assessment methods
- Type of course and examinations are individual, in accordance with the subject matter of the chosen course.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2020/DSDSP2