FF:DSDTD Doctoral Dissertation Thesis - Course Information
DSDTD Doctoral Dissertation ThesisFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Marek Babic, PhD. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jarmila Bednaříková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Michal Habaj, PhD. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Lubor Kysučan, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. et Mgr. Markéta Melounová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Marek Meško, M.A., Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Martin Wihoda, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Jarmila Bednaříková, CSc.
Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jitka Erlebachová
Supplier department: Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Completion of the dissertation.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Dissertation theses must be submitted together with the dissertation, i.e. at the end of the eighth semester of studies, including an English resume.
- Learning outcomes
- The PhD student presents to the supervisor and scholarly public basic thoughts and conclusions of his/her dissertation in a comprehensive form.
- 1) Theses draft.
- 2) Presentation of the theses to the supervisor, the members of the Department of Classical Studies, and PhD students at a public seminar. Literature is assigned individually, depending on the topic of the dissertation.
- Literatura je předepsána individuálně podle tématu práce.
- Literature is assigned on an individual basis based on the topic of the thesis.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Credits are obtained for the presentation of the dissertation theses to the supervisor, the members of the Department of Classical Studies, and PhD students at a public seminar.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.