FF:DSDTP5 Writing Seminar V - Course Information
DSDTP5 Writing Seminar VFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 20 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Marek Babic, PhD. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jarmila Bednaříková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Michal Habaj, PhD. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Lubor Kysučan, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. et Mgr. Markéta Melounová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Marek Meško, M.A., Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Martin Wihoda, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Jarmila Bednaříková, CSc.
Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jitka Erlebachová
Supplier department: Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
- DSDTP4 Writing Seminar IV
Writing Seminar IV
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Ancient History (programme FF, D-HI4) (2)
- Course objectives
- The course is designed for consulting the progress of work on the doctoral thesis, the elaboration of individual parts and methodological procedures after the 4th year of studies. Students present concrete stages of their work including the summary of the field specific literature and the study of primary sources and secondary literature. Students display their ability to elaborate and base their research texts on arguments. They should also provide relevant footnotes.
- Students prepare and submit a complete part of their doctoral thesis according to the instructions of their supervisors.
- Literatura je předepsána individuálně podle tématu práce.
- Teaching methods
- The course is taught in form of individual sessions with the supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- In order to gain credits, students have to submit an elaborated part of their doctoral thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2020/DSDTP5