FF:DU1384 Art Histoty and Italian Langua - Course Information
DU1384 Art Histoty and Italian LanguageFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Alžběta Filipová, M.A., Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. Ivan Foletti, MA, Docteur es Lettres (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Ivan Foletti, MA, Docteur es Lettres
Department of Art History - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: prof. Ivan Foletti, MA, Docteur es Lettres
Supplier department: Department of Art History - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 10 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/10, only registered: 0/10, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/10
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The main objective of the seminar is the acquirement of grammatical and syntactic fundaments of the Italian language. The second part of the course will be focused on the orientation in the scholarly text and the understanding of it’s key ideas. The seminary work will also be focused on the vocabulary, mainly in the field of Art History.
- - Pronunciation - Introduction to Italian grammar and syntax – Analysis of scholarly texts in the field of Art History
- Teaching methods
- reading, text analyses, conversation, written home works
- Assessment methods
- “Zápočet”- Written test. Attendance in the course is compulsory due to the limited capacity of the seminar.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught only once.
The course is taught: every week.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2013/DU1384