FF:DU1662 Thesis Seminar - Course Information
DU1662 Thesis SeminarFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. PhDr. Ladislav Kesner, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Jiří Kroupa, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Alena Pomajzlová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Jiří Kroupa, CSc.
Department of Art History - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Alena Pomajzlová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Art History - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of the subject is to provide basic knowledge for the writing final, so called thesis in the filed of study. In this thesis the student must demonstrate the ability to work independently in keeping with academic standards, a knowledge and understanding of the relevant scholarly literature and the ability to analyze the issue under study.
- The aim of the seminar is to assist students in completing the thesis. The timetable for the tutorial consultations is arranged on an individual basis.
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 8071981737. info
- • Further literature for the diploma thesis seminar is assigned on an individual basis based on the topic of the thesis. | (in Czech) Literatura pro diplomový seminář je předepsána individuálně podle tématu práce.
- Teaching methods
- The individual tutorials.
- Assessment methods
- The supervisor awards the course-unit credit for the semester on the basis tutorial consultations with student.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every other week.