FF:DU1665 Bachelor State Examination - Course Information
DU1665 Bachelor State ExaminationFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: SZK (final examination).
- doc. Mgr. Ondřej Jakubec, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Jiří Kroupa, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Alena Pomajzlová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Ondřej Jakubec, Ph.D.
Department of Art History - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: prof. PhDr. Lubomír Slavíček, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Art History - Faculty of Arts
- Acceptance of the thesis.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of the final state examination is to prove the ability of student
in the sophisticated fashion and critically to treat the certain specialized problem
be quick to react in discussion and be able to argue
to use the knowledge of specialized literature and other sources in the polemic
of the knowledge of factual information’s and methology of the discipline
- Final state examination is an oral exam, which main fields are:
- Medieval painting and sculpture before 1500
- Painting and sculpture of the Early Modern Age before 1850
- Painting and sculpture of Modern Age and Contemporary art
- Questions for the final state examination are released on the web sites of Seminar: http://www.phil.muni.cz/dejum/content/studium/otazky.php
- The integral part of the state final state examination is the thesis defense, which is usually held prior to the oral state exam.
- Assessment methods
- Final state examination
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.