FF:DU2033 Seminář: Umělecké dílo ve foto - Course Information
DU2033 Seminář: Umělecké dílo ve fotografiiFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. PhDr. Ladislav Kesner, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Ladislav Kesner, Ph.D.
Department of Art History - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Art History - Faculty of Arts
- Participant in the seminar has an access to a photographic camera (other than in a mobile phone).
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- Participants will learn about the history of photographic reproduction of art works. The main goal is to build individual competences in photographing of art works.
- Learning outcomes
- Student will understand the importance of photographic reproduction of art work. Student will attain basic skills in photographing of art works, which (s)he will be able to utilize in her/his own work.
- Teaching methods
- Lecture Individual photographic assigment and discussion over the results Visit to the museum/colelction
- Assessment methods
- Evalutaion of the main photographic project. Activity during the seminar.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught only once.
The course is taught: every week.
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2020/DU2033